LMIS, Labour Market Information System provides the Labour Market Information (LMI) that analysts require for developing policies and actions for reducing the country’s high levels of unemployment but also for overcoming labour market mismatches between job-seekers and the needs of employers.
LMIS software establishes a functional and reliable national labour market information system (LMIS) adapted to the particular requirements and circumstances of the country.
LMIS collects data from institutions below:
- Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare
- Statistical Office of Kosovo (SOK)
- Ministry of Public Administration – Division of Payroll and Payment Administration (MPA)
- Tax Administration of Kosovo (TAK)
- Kosovo Pension Savings Trust (KPST)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Kosovo (MEST)
- University of Prishtina (UP)
- University of Prishtina – Career Development Centre (CDC)
- Ministry of Trade and Industry of Kosovo – Business Registration Agency (BRA)