With experienced and certified experts like Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP), Systems Administrators (MCSA), Technology Specialists (MCTS), Professional Developers (MCPD), Application Developers (MCAD), Solution Developers (MCSD), Database Administrator (MCDBA), IT Professional Database Administrators (MCITP), Trainers (MCT); Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), etc., Appde offers a cost-effective, development-ready environment for efficient project implementation and deployment. Based on this capability Appdec can plan, develop and deploy every kind of software solutions that are required. These solutions can be based on web, windows, mobile or combinations of them, including MS SQL and/or ORACLE databases, web and/or windows services, etc.
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
IT constantly brings new opportunities for businesses/institutions to streamline operations, improve intern business/institution interactions and optimize costs and competitive business advantages, etc. In this context applications/portals become integrated platforms for information delivery, communication, collaboration and automating business/institution processes through interconnected applications, databases and web services. Based on the latest technologies Appdec develops and implements different kinds of web applications/portals, like:
- Government/institution internet or intranet web applications/portals
- Corporate/business internet or intranet web applications/portals
- Market-space/E-commerce web applications/portals
Community/social web applications/portals, etc.
DESKTOP APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Desktop Applications are rich-client and robust applications that run using the power of the desktop computer. In some cases a desktop application is the best solution. Many times this is for security reasons that desktop applications provides. Appdec's team has substantial experience in developing and implementing stand alone, robust, multi-user, scalable and user-friendly desktop applications designed to meet clients (business, institutions, etc) needs and requirements.
Apart from developing web applications based on our tools and framework, Appdec also uses some robust frameworks in developing Web Portals and Content Management Systems (CMS). Some of these frameworks are:
- DotNetNuke - is an open source web application and framework which is used to for creating and developing commercial websites, corporate intranets and extranets, online publishing portals and custom applications.
- Microsoft SharePoint - is an integrated suite of server capabilities that can help improve organizational effectiveness by providing comprehensive content management and enterprise search, accelerating shared business processes, and facilitating information-sharing across boundaries for better business insight. Additionally, this collaboration and content management server provides IT professionals and developers with the platform and tools they need for server administration, application extensibility, and interoperability.
- AXCms – is free of license cost solution for Enterprise Web Content Management Based on Microsoft .NET Framework
- Joomla - is a content management system (CMS), which enables building Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the popular Web site software available.
Based on the experienced team, Appdec also develops and implements extended functionalities and features of above mentioned frameworks like developing Modules/Web-parts, Skins, etc. Appdec have developed business portals, custom applications and public websites based on above listed frameworks. Using these frameworks we can develop different internet and intranet corporate portals or CMS’s.
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Mobile device application developers work in a world where devices come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, and with different capabilities. Appdec focus on application development with modern technologies to meet the customer's requirements and to create mobile applications for business/corporate needs. Appdec develops and implements small and large custom mobile software applications for platforms like Pocket PC, Smartphone, or Microsoft Windows CE, etc.
Appdec provides different professional database development services but the main services are based on:
Microsoft SQL Server starting from MS SQL 2000, MS SQL 2005, MS SQL 2008 and latest MS SQL 2012,
- ORACLE Database starting from Oracle Database 10g, Oracle Database 10g R1, Oracle Database 10g R2, Oracle Database 11g and latest Oracle Database 12c,
- MS Access,
- SQL Light, etc.
APPDEC’s experienced and certified team on T-SQL and PL/SQL language guaranty secure, stable and optimized database development.
Web Services or XML Web Services are application programming interfaces (API’s) or software applications that are designed to support interoperable machine-to-machine interaction over a network. Web services enable quick integration of applications across multiple platforms, systems and even across businesses. Web services allow different applications from different sources to communicate with each other easily because all communication is made in XML open standard format.
Windows Services are background processes that usually have no direct interaction with the user interface. These services are long-running executable programs that run in the background, ideal for use on a servers or whenever there is a needed long-running functionality.
Recently Appdec's team has started using the latest Microsoft service-oriented framework called WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) for building connected systems using the Microsoft .NET Framework.