Top management ensures that the quality policy:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the organization,
- Includes a commitment to comply with requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management system,
- Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives,
- Is communicated regularly within management and understood within the organization, and
- Is reviewed for continuing suitability.
The stated quality policy is as follows:
It is the policy of our organization is to:
- Define and meet our Customer's requirements.
- Ensure that our Policies and Procedures are clear and concise to reflect what we actually do.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and make any necessary changes or adjustments as appropriate effecting Customer programs, Customer satisfaction, the Integrated Management System, and/or any related entities.
- Educate all employees about the linkages between their jobs and Customer satisfaction.
- Ensure effective Customer and internal communication.
- Foster a team approach to problem solving and preventive action by empowering all employees to be quality ambassadors.
- Instill organization’s Integrated Management system into the Company's culture and daily practices as a long-term commitment to quality, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction.
- Meet and/or exceed our Customer's expectations through continuous improvement.
- Organization’s top management will meet regularly with the Integrated Management system representative to review and ensure the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
The IMS Manager is responsible for ensuring the quality policy is reviewed during the Management Review process.