The Automatic Report Generating Software is an advanced computer tool developed for the automatic fulfilment of the Central Bank of Kosovo (CBK) reports. The software reads data from several bank databases for which the reports are generated, processes those data, and stores them on worksheets and cells of Excel files predefined by the CBK (Central Bank of Kosovo). Reports generated / fulfilled through this tool are:
- Interest rates (BSD.MFI.IRR.STA.MFIXXmMMYYYY)
- Statistical Report (BSD.MFI.MFIR.STA.MFIXXmMMYYYY)
- Financial report for 1 month (BSD.MFI.STD.MFI99mMMYYYY)
- Financial report for 6 months (BSD.MFI.STD.MFI99mQQYYYY)
- Financial report for 1 year (BSD.MFI.STD.MFI99mSSYYYY)
Manual fulfilment of these CBK reports requires engagement of several people for several consecutive days, and likewise increases many human errors because there are many parameters that need to be extracted, calculated and fulfilled manually. With the implementation of the tool, all manual work is automated, with only one click generating / fulfilling CBK reports with accurate and validated data. The whole process of reading data from the databases, processing them, and generating reports is done for a very short time.
Some of the tool's functionalities are:
- Creating five types of CBK reports;
- The ability to update the data generated by the reports;
- Possibility to add and update CBK’s and bank’s account codes;
- Validating the accuracy of all the reports generated by the tool.
- Filtering reports created for a given time interval, etc.
This tool has been successfully implemented at the Microfinance Bank KRK (Kreditimi Rural i Kosovës). The tool is connected to 2 servers and 4 different bank databases from which tool consume data for fulfilling / generating reports.
- Software Development
- Software Testing & QA
- Project Management
- Integration & Migration